Thursday 28 April 2016

SOMETHING DIFFERENT WITH MY HAIR


Hello Helloooo...

Just a short and different one from me :)

Back at the beginning of March I posted this first picture of my braided hair, and never got round to doing a blog post about it haha

As you can see its not very tidy, but thats what practice is all about isn't it? Well I think so anyway :)

I came across this hairstyle from watching YouTube videos, sadly now I can't remember the name of the YouTuber but thought I'd giving it a go.

I'm not a big hair-doer, its either down, or up in a messy ponytail. I don't dry or straighten it very often either... its not that I don't want to, its just quite thin and has been falling out and re growing ever since having my little one. Always got baby hairs and fly aways as it grows. 

Anyway,, This hair style is a French braid all around your head, so starting at your parting and working your way around. Because I have a side parting, I just moved it over more and braided across my head if that makes sense (maybe not? ha) I actually just twisted the other side and popped in all into place with some hair pins. Although i think it would look so much better with hair pins with a flower design or something similar. 

I quite like this hairstyle and could be worked for any occasion. Could be quite messy and relaxed for a casual look, holiday hair or a lot more tighter and prettier for a wedding or function to attend. I'm certainly going to be giving it a go after some more practice when the summer arrives... if it arrives! Fingers crossed.
When I took it out it was all nice and wavy and full of volume.

Don't forget to head over to my Facebook page and Twitter and give me a follow :)

Send me your hair pictures, I love seeing different styles xx




No comments:

Post a Comment