Saturday 29 April 2017

SPRING MAKEUP | PART 1

So the dream is, wavy beach hair, sun, sea, sand, pretty clothes and beautifully bronzed makeup. But for now stuck in the UK in my cosy jumper because spring doesn't quite know what its doing yet!
 I've got myself a favourite everyday make up that is a little more natural with a pop of colour.

I feel this is alot more toned down to what I usually wear eye-wise, would be more toned down without the eyelilner I know haha! But we know I can't go anywhere without it!
Nonetheless, a perfect everyday look, that is also very diverse and you can jazz it up or tone it down as much as you like.
Some ideas; Without eyeliner or maybe a brown/coloured eyeliner would alter the look completely or add golden glitter and extra highlighter to change it up again

. Perfect for those of you with holidays coming up, quick, easy simple and pretty.
This is something defo I'll be wearing on my holibobs in august when I'm not wandering around makeup free.

Product Used

Foundation - Rimmel True Match in
Concealer - Maybelline Eraser Eye in Light
Setting Powder - Rimmel Lasting Finish in Light Porcelain
Contour and Highlight - Tanya Burr in Champagne Shimmer and Caramel Kisss
Eyebrows - Sleek Bad Girl Eye Shadow Palette - Black eyeshadow
Eyeliner - Maybelline Master Precise in Black
Mascara - Lo'real Volume Million Lashes in Black
Eyes - Makeup Revolution Flawless palette - Soft Glow, Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze (022) and Collection Bronze Glow in Shimmering Light
Lips - Lo'real Gold Obsession in Rouge Gold 

I call this part one as you all know me, always changing my makeup so I'll have a couple more of these throughout the spring summer time😀 

Whats you favourite makeup combo at the moment?
xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete