Friday 14 April 2017

GIRLS NIGHT OUTFIT

Sometimes all you need is some quality time with your bff, get yourself a little glammed up, a few drinks and quite a few selfie haha!! This is exactly what I got up to last night 😄
I don't get to do this half as much as I like and really do cherish the little moments where I can spend some time with my friends talking all things girly...

I really did enjoy myself and felt confident and snazzy in my outfit ( as it covered all my non-favourite bits haha), here's a little snippet...
The top was my only new purchase from River Island and I'm so in love with it, the broken shirt kind of look. I'm all about the cold shoulder at the moment too and think its going to last me right through the spring/summer-so many ways to wear it and items to wear it with. See it here. Leather-look leggings and Boot from New Look.
Teamed with a dark lip to make your look pop I wore Black Cherry by Revlon.
The dressing up part can be the most fun, right? I love getting ready for a night out.

Can't wait to do this again!!  

What do you get up to as part of girls night?
xx

ps - heres a funny fact, I left the price sticker on my bra all night!! so glad you couldn't (hopefully) see it through my top haha 

4 comments:

  1. Ah you're so gorgeous! Seems like you had a bunch of fun, honestly I have not had a "girls night" in a while lol, it's much needed right now though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit! That top is really cute and I've been dying to get some leather look leggings for ages. Definitely going to check out River Island for that top. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Revlon lipsticks, I have bought a few and they have lasted all day. I have such tiny legs so cannot find any leggings to fit me, but these look great on you. Looks like you had lots of fun xx

    www.confettiandcashmereblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might be a little bit in love with that River Island shirt! Looks gorgeous on you & the lipstick really completes the look :). I think dressing up & getting ready is my fave part of going out aha.

    Ellie Xx | www.make-it-up.co.uk

    ReplyDelete