Thursday 11 May 2017

SUMMER CLOTHING WISHLIST | BOYS

To continue with the theme, here's a follow on from my previous post, Highstreet Summer Clothing Wishlist because as much as I love buying clothes, I really really enjoy buying clothes for my little one too. Its more exciting buying for your kiddies I think! 😀
We already have a few bits left over from last year but whats wrong wrong with having a few more.
ps - his actual wardrobe has way more in it that mine haha!


GEORGE at ASDA

I'm really loving George and there T-shirts at the moment, some really cool patterns around to jazz up the summer outifit! I like adding fun to the outfit with a funky bright top. I'll be honest, I have already bought the bottom two t-shirts😀 I think the Nemo has to be my next one as I really love the pattern!

HandM
I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN I SAW THESE FLAMINGO SHORTS, I was in awe! Only because now we can be all matchy-matchy as I've actually gone and bought the flamingo trousers in my wishlist haha

Next also have some lovely espadrilles and shoes that I want to invest in for the upcoming season. I'm a huge fan on next items for kiddies as they are good quality and seem to last Alex such a long time :)

Where do you shop for your kiddies clothing?

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment