Sunday 7 May 2017

HIGH-STREET SUMMER CLOTHING WISHLIST

Who isn't always on the hunt for some new clothes? I know I always am, especially when the seasons are changing! Theres just so many pretty things about at the moment, here I've put together a few  alot of the things I'd really love to be wearing this year, mainly tops and most of it from New Look as I feel there killing it right now! So how about I start with the items from there😀

Quite a few different patterns and colours there but its good to have a mixture, something I've learnt recently as used to stick to what I knew and not venture out from my comfort zone.
If I had to pick my favourites; they are the Denim Shirt, White Crochet Kimono, Denim Jeans and yellow top. I mean, that was hard to choose haha!

I popped into our local store the other day on a whim and totally fell in love with this multicoloured dress! It'd be perfect for a beautiful summers day or on holiday dressed up or down!
Stripes seem to be a theme haha, I do really like them to be honest...


My love of flamingos continues to grow with these trousers, would look lovely with a cute white cami (heart emoji). On that note, River Island also have some cute camisoles at the moment but as I already have alot here didn't want to include more.

Probably a spend of a good £200 - best get saving for a huge shopping spree haha



As you can tell there are no shoes here, thats because I'm really struggling to find any I like at the moment, any ideas?

What would love to be wearing this summer? or have you brought any of these already, what do you think? 

 Happy Shopping x

8 comments:

  1. New look have some amazing pieces right now I totally agree! I brought some bits from their sale and they were great, love the floral piece x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Summer, my go to has to be dresses! I love love dresses so much, they're so easy to wear and either dress casual or dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Look are brilliant! It's where I get most of my clothes from haha, love how reasonably priced everything is and always fit so well x

    Tiffany x www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those quiz dresses! The multi coloured one is just singing holiday to me ⭐️ river island have an amazing selection of summer clothes too atm!
    C x
    Www.atartanrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stripped shorts and jumpsuit! Jumpsuit are so elegant! Check out Boohoo for shoes, they have some pretty nice ones! New Look too! thanks for sharing! xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wishlist! I love floral print so much. It just makes everything look so much better. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some fab ideas here! I always like to wear loose fittting breathable clothes in the summer and there are some great picks here! Those flamingo trousers!!

    Amina xx | www.AliandHer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those brightly coloured New Look tops! I need to jazz up my wardrobe, I'll go check out NL next time im out and about! X

    ReplyDelete