Sunday 12 March 2017

WINGED EYELINER CUT CREASE?

When boredom strikes, we play with our makeup! Well I do, anyway!


When having a good old scroll through Instagram like you do, looking at alot of the makeup bits - I came across a video where a person claimed to be bored of there winged eyeliner and winged it round into the crease for a change.
So a sort of cut crease winged eyeliner look I guess?
So my inspiration has been taken from there and I thought I'd give it a go as we ALL know I'm a big fan of black liquid eyeliner and wear it day-in-day-out as part of my makeup routine so why not see if I can style it another way?

First Thoughts
- Wow, this is hard
- Oh no! its smudged *wipes off and starts again*
- Maybe it'll look better with eyeshadow
- Hmmm lets try the pinks I've never used
- Smudges again 
- Why can't I do both eyes the same?
- Odd

To be fair, I don't think it looked that bad, but I don't think it'll be something I'll do as part of day makeup, maybe as a night out or fancy dress! I also reckon it'll look nice as part of a dark smokey look.
I did however really enjoy using the pink eyeshadows, don't know why I haven't reached for them before- will add to these to my summery makeup go-to's. Something fresh and bright, also very different for me. 

Makeup Used

Foundation - Rimmel Lasting Finish Powder Foundation in Porcelain Light (001)
Concealer - Maybelline Eraser Eye in Light and Collection Lasting Perfection in Fair 1
Highlight and Contour - Tanya Burr Beautifully Defined Palette
Lips - L'oreal Sexybalm in Bold Adventure (202)
Mascara - Soap and Glory Thick and Fast in Film Noir
Brows - Bad Girl Sleek Palette in Black
Eyeliner - Maybelline Master Precise (top) Collection Extreme Felt Liner (Bottom)
Eyeshadow - Too Faced Chocolate BonBons Palette - Cotton Candy as base - Totally Fetch as definition 


Have you tried this before, what did you think?

xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Graciesworld, your post veri inspired, i'll to my wife to do this trick, hope she like, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great for a first attempt! Winged liner is a hard one to crack!
    Sam xox
    samslifeadventures.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink eyeshadow, the shade is so pretty
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great! I could never do it no matter how hard I tried. Kudos to you! (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Never tried it before but that's something you def. pull off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it look amazing! It is really pretty! Oh so far above my makeup skills! I love your thoughts while applying the eyeliner. xx Corinne

    ReplyDelete