Friday 10 March 2017

HUGE THROWBACKS | PHOTO EDITION

Hey! Hope you've all had a lovely week? 

So this week, I got onto looking at some old photos of myself as a child/teenager and thought why not share them with you! I mean I love having a nosey into these kind of things, I hope you do too.
I've really loved going through these photos- its brought back some funny memories and also great to see how I have and haven't changed all at the same time. Also I can't believe how similar Alex looks to me haha! 
I didn't realise I had so many pictures of me, my friends and I, or the raw pictures of being a mummy with a newborn- for my eyes only though haha!

It took so long to write this post as I kept getting so distracted look back through photos.
I don't know the years these were taken, but this is where I see Alex in me so much, we look so alike as kiddies- my hair took so long to grow when I was little.

This is one of my oldest friends and I - I mean we were all about that 90's fashion and matching everything from hair to clothes haha! I feel like we all had this haircut at some point though! I remember I loved that teddy and it was't even mine, insisted on having a photo with it!

Theres a lost couple of years here, so fast forward to about age 14. Out comes the full fringe that I really tried to sweep across my face but just never looked the way I wanted it too, then the change in hair colour game, bits of red, bits of purple, full head of red.


I don't know what possessed me to do an at home 'photo-shoot' looking like this haha other than the fact I LOVED those shoes that I couldn't actually walk in. At the time these were taken I really liked the first black and white one, but looking now I think the one taken off guard is abit more natural and real! Its amazing how views change.
Fancy dress nights out with one of my besties, one of my favourite pictures of us💕
A professional type of 'photo-shoot' for a friend and her college project. This is one of the photos I really like- how street style haha!!
Although you'd never catch me wearing anything like this these days!
I'm currently using this photo for body inspo and how I want to look again by this summer haha, a glow and some definition. At this point in life, Age 18, I was confident with the way I looked and felt.
The biggest change and best thing to happen in my life :) 30 weeks in this picture!


Now its us against the world!!
Looking back at ALL my old photos has shown me the importance of taking photos and storing them as it gives you so much happiness being able to look back - I haven't stopped smiling. 

I'd love to see some of your throwback photos! How about write a post? Let me know so I can have a read - tag me on twitter @_gracie92
xx

6 comments:

  1. Girl you are so cute! Those childhood pictures are adorable!And the 90's fashion is just incredible, what a blast from the past! The photo shoot for your college project turned out super well too, not surprised you use pics like this for inspo! Thanks for sharing!

    Abbey �� www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so so cute! All these childhood pictures are so adorable! I love this kind of post! xx C&K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post is cute and awesome. The child smile. Thank you enjoy to visit http://natinedjs.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throw back posts are some of my faviourites! It's always nice to look back on memories, some times cringe, sometimes cry and sometimes just be reminded of absolutely joyous moments. My faviourites the bump one, I always love to look back at my bump pictures!

    Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! The childhood pictures are cute!
    Sam xox
    samslifeadventures.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw how cute to look through your memories growing up - what a cute baby you were too! x

    ReplyDelete